Monday, July 23, 2007

Baby Boy Smith



Well, today was the beginning of the end of this pregnancy. I am 29 weeks 2 days and will start going to appt. every 2 weeks from here on out until "baby boy" is born. The poor thing still doesn't have a name. We were able to see his little growing body in a 3-D ultrasound today and those are the pictures you see posted. The update is that he is now 3 lbs 3 oz and growing big and strong. He is low in the pelvis in birthing position, so hopefully we wont have to worry about a breech baby. As you can see, again, this is not my baby. They said his face is a little squished down there so his features look a little more enhanced, but he is a chubby little boy. Look at how kissable those lips are. I cant wait to see how true to the scan he really is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I must just be completely out of it because I missed your last three posts! I was very excited to get on and read three new posts. Anyways, the baby is so precious and I cant wait till he is born.