Friday, August 8, 2008

Ashlyn's First Day of School



Its that time already. Time for me to cry that is, for sadness of my firstborn leaving and going off to school and to cry for joy for the peace and quiet that has adorned our house. Haha Who Knew! She is doing so well at school and of course as we all know the little social butterfly that she is, is doing fine at making new friends. We are so excited for her to experience school and cant wait to hear about all the crazy stuff that goes on this year!

6 comments:

LuAnne said...

what a cutie! they grow up way too fast!

Kelly said...

Yeah for school! I loved the kids' first week (last week). BOTH of mine are gone...wow. Ashlyn looks SO cute in yellow. I can't believe she just turned 5. I keep forgetting she's Ami's age - she seems OLDER!

Kelly said...

I think it's 'cause she's so good that she seems older!

Schomaker's said...

Soo cute its too funny how your little family reminds me of mine many years ago ... TOO CUTE!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

She looks Adorable! I can't believe how fast they grow! What a fun day!

The Scotts said...

She is such a cutie and is a social butterfly. I've learned that in primary!