Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WE ARE STILL ALIVE!

Ok I have been really awful at updating my blog, this shouldnt be a surprise as I have never been good at keeping a journal. Anyhow, I just wanted everyone to know we are still alive and kicking. We celebrated Christian's First Birthday and Stewy's 31st Birthday. I will post pictures soon. Life has just been crazzzzyyy! Stewart is loving his job at the PT Clinic and is super busy with his last and final class for his exercise and wellness degree at ASU. I have started my card business thank you to the miracle of friends (shanon & summer I love you both). I also just started working with Glitz Design a new scrapbook company that is based out of good ole' AZ. I was hired as their Sales Exec and Graphic Designer! Yay! But all of that on top of three kids, one in kindergarten, one in preschool, one now walking. WE have no time to breath! Whew. Just an update for ya! We hope you are all well and have a very happy halloween. Ps just a little card plug. www.tracismithdesignstudioblog.blogspot.com ok I know its long just click on the link;) and send people my way! I'll will have a website soon!

6 comments:

The Scotts said...

An update!! I am impressed. Love the new background. You are Super Woman!!

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Can't believe it. Are you Super Mom or what?

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Glad to see an update - guess I best get with it and update ours as well. Congrats Traci and the new job and remember to take time to breathe! grin. Love ya Mom

Jessica said...

You are amazing! I just started a blog and found you through a few other blogs. Hope you don't mind if I check yours! Good to hear you're doing well! Take care!

Lauren said...

SUCH cute cards! You are SO talented!

Aunt Bec said...

Hey Traci! Sorry I got an e-mail that made me think of you today. I don't know if you are interested or not, but Mindy Gledhill will be hosting a benefit concert at Mountain View High School in Mesa on Oct. 25th at 7:00 p.m. Tickets may be purchased at www.mindygledhill.com. Thanks for introducing me to her music. Her music has been a comfort in a lot of diffrent situations. Someday I will actually get you the sheet music for close :). Hope all is well with you guys!