Monday, June 11, 2007

23 week Doctor's Appointment

Baby at 12 weeks pregnant

getting ready to suck his thumb


Baby at 19 weeks pregnant

face forward


Well, I promised everyone an update when we got them and unfortunately or maybe for our family we should say "Fortunately" we have no new news. I am measuring right on target and "baby boy" is movin' and a groovin' just like always. I am sure most of you will be happy to hear that I already weigh more then I ever did with both the girls and started out the same weight with all 3. No secret heartbeat here he is obviously moving around. The next follow up is in 4 weeks and then again 2 weeks after that and from then on out every two weeks until the arrival. I have posted my favorite ultrasound pictures for you all to see

1 comment:

Jenny Preece Schomaker said...

Soo fun and exciting, can't wait for your new adventure to start :)