Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween Finally!



After many many comments that life must be hectic with the now three children, because I hadn't been posting as often as I used to, hehehe, I am finally sitting down and writing about some of the past events. Well, as every parent knows if you get the outfit just right Halloween will be a huge success, and thank goodness it was! After many hours of preparation of costumes and hair and makeup we had the perfect "Elina Rainbow & Island Princess". It was a lot of fun to see how much they got into Halloween this year with them having aged a year. Even little Christian got into the festivities, but got a little worn out with all the high pitched fairy excitement.

1 comment:

Maren said...

oh my gosh, so cute! did you make their costumes? i would much rather pay for a pre-made item than have to make it myself! sheesh