Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who's Ya Daddy?


Well if this little man doesn't look like his Daddy I don't know who would. Christian has been smiling and meaning to smile this past weekend. While he was having a little smiling contest with me I grabbed my camera to try and get some shots...of course by the time I got back to get a picture he was done. In the meantime I got this picture and holy cow does he look like his daddy. Stew's brother has one that is the spitting image of him and well I guess it was Stewart's turn. Ooh gotta love it! At least we know he will be cute when he grows up! (Not that he isn't darling already...but hey I'm the biased mama)!

4 comments:

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Yep! He looks like his Daddy and brings back lots of memories of years gone by. Can't wait to see and love on him next week.
Love Mom

Maren said...

oh my gosh, that is totally a stewart jr. are you sure you dont want to change his name?

Angie Whitman said...

He does look just like your Stewart!! Amazing!:) Glad you found me.

Maren said...

i want to know how you do your cute layouts. do you use scrapblog or another website? i want something super cute like yours.