Friday, June 20, 2008

Firsts!



Christian Boy has been having lots of firsts lately! We went over to the fantastic Power Ranch pool with Jenny, Hailey and Paxton this week so the kids could cool off and enjoy a little swim time and of course I was able to have some much needed Sun and good conversation! This was Christian's first time in a pool and it was so much fun to see him splash around. We all had a great time. Another First! Christian's first hair cut. I have been trying to find my way around the inevitable and not cut my "baby's" hair. I finally gave in and took the scissors to his head. Who knew he was a blond? here are the before and after!
before


after

12 comments:

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The hair cut on Christian Boy!! Too Cute!! Jealous you got to go swimming I have not got any sun in ages!! Looks like you guys hadfun!

The Scotts said...

So adorable! Love the pool pictures.

Maren said...

hey, do you have a brother names reed? there was a couple in our ward that spoke in sacrament and he was saying how he was from winslow and i thought, hmmm, he probably knows traci. then he talked about his dad died in a construction accident when he was 17 and i knew you had to be related some how. they are a cute couple if he is your brother! how are you guys? its been forever!!!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair cut!!!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Love the hair cut and love the way it is comb hum! Looks like he is related to cousin Trip. Can't wait to kiss on him in July.

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Cute haircut! Looks like you've been having some Fun! I will definately get you some pictures and email them to you- sorry it has taken so long! Keep having fun!

The Merrell Family said...

How did you get him to hold still for that awesome haircut? He is such a little man! Give everyone hugs and kisses from us! Hope to see you soon!!!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Oh Christian I just love the new do man! I actually liked the long, wild look too! Wow swimming sounds so refreshing right about now. Your family is adorable!!

LuAnne said...

He is growing up so fast! He's such a cutie pie! I wish we were swimming too! It looks like fun!

Amy F. said...

His hair is so cute! So, he's a little swimmer now huh?! I can't wait to see him. We need to plan a big play date, your kids, with Shara and Mykah, and me and Dax!!

Amy F. said...

I heard its your birthday today, so Happy Birthday!

Amy F. said...

Traci - if u get this I would like your e-mail to invite u to my blog. I'm going private. U can either post in in the comment or e-mail me at amyhfetter@gmail.com. Thanks!