Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing Catch-Up!

Ok so I have slowly been putting my blogging further and further behind. Hopefully I will be able to pick it back up again. So here is just synopsis of what has been going on.


Ashlyn Graduated from her last year in preschool and is now preparing for...you guessed it Kindergarten. We are just waiting to find out what school she will be in and down here, it is year round all day Kindergarten, so this mama is so scared. Its my first and I am very nervous to be letting her go especially for such a long time period....whew...deep breaths.



Ryleigh is well, Ryleigh she is also excited to be starting her first year of Preschool and I am really looking forward to the teacher she will have. I think she will be a great impact on little miss independent and I know Ryleigh already loves her.



Christian is moving faster than I could imagine. He speed crawls like a little bulldog all over the house and has now figured out how to open up and get into everything. Yay Me!



Stewart finished spring semester and soon will be submerged into summer semester and he is looking very forward to December when he will be able to graduate. He has learned so much this past year and has been a tremendous help to me and our family over the past months because of the things he has learned in his classes.



I am just keeping track of kids and swimming lessons and upcoming events that have our family constantly busy. But, for the first time in our marriage I decided to have some time to myself to sit down and read. I know you are all probably shocked out of your mind, but I have a girlfriend who told me about these books and I LOVE them! I really didn't want to start reading them, but I'm glad I did. I'm hooked! Thanks alot Shanon. Poor Stewart!

That's whats been going on as of lately...stay tuned for more!

8 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

It's about time you updated, I've been going crazy! Haha! It sounds like you're doing the same things we are. Hailey's starting kindergarter, Garrett preschool (and speech therapy too, yeah!) Jeremy's still going to school and I love the Twilight books too. Man, it's like we're living the SAME life! HAHA! Miss you guys. If you ever need a break, come to Vegas.

The Scotts said...

Yea! I'm glad that I was able to introduce you to Edwardo!! Seeing that picture of Christian just reminds me of Jake and the fun times ahead with Lily. Your kiddos are adorable!

The Moss Family said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. I loved when Kennedy went to Kindergarten. I think I was the minority though. It gave me extra time with the other kids. I just got done reading the twilight series. My poor family has been neglected. When I read I ignore everthing around. Your kids are growing fast and are cuties!!!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

So I was checking out the blogs today and had to comment on this update of yours! First Ashlynn is growing up, school scary, but good. Ryleigh is so big and now she is starting pre-school, and then baby Christian Oh my goodness this grandma and grandpa need to see this baby before he is walking. Stewart graduating WOW we are so excited for him. Now Traci, Enjoy these books! I have read all three and am planning on re-reading them again before the 4th one comes out. THEY ARE AMAZING! I am not much of a reader till I came across these and I have to Thank Shanda for that. Ya know a movie is coming out in December so read fast! Love Mom

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Wow- your family is growing so fast! We should get the girls together with Shara and Mykah this summer- before school changes your life! I would be scared too- I'm not ready to start Tayler this year even though I probably should. I thought I had it tough- Paityn just started tearing apart my house(going Crazy!)- Your adorable little Christian is starting young! I'm hoping it's just a quick phase! Talk to you soon.

Schomaker's said...

Noooo don't tell me you did!

Paul-N-Daneen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul-N-Daneen said...

Scared for school? We are on the same page. And love those books. Can we say perfect boyfriend.