Wednesday, December 5, 2007



Well, I totally missed the post on thanksgiving so I am just going to run right into getting ready for christmas. I wanted to start a tradition this year of doing one thing about christmas everyday up to Christmas. As crazy as life has been these past weeks I am thankful we have a tree up! The girls were just so excited to see the "most beautiful christmas tree" go up. I'm hoping that next week I will be able to start whats left of my new Christmas tradition. By the way, is it me or is Christmas coming much faster then it ever has. It will be here and gone before we know it!



By the way here is the proof I have been wanting to post...He does smile!!!

5 comments:

Angie Whitman said...

That last picture of Christian smiling is so cute! I just love this stage so much. I can't get enough of those first smiles.

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Woo Hoo! It is a beautiful tree. I like the decoration that are standing in front of it the best. Love the pictue of Christian with that smile - so cute.

Stephanie said...

Cute kids! Christian is getting so big! Last time I saw him he was 1 week old.

LuAnne said...

Ok that house you built is gorgeous!! Did you do all the decorating? If you did - I'm hiring you when we build!

Your kids are so cute! Aren't kids the best?! Thats awesome that Stew is going to ASU. That is the smartest thing to do. I hear NAU has a great PT program, my old roommate from NAU will be finishing the program up this next year.

Leah and Mike said...

Cute Cute Cute - that's all I have to say.