Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break

Stewart and Ashlyn both had spring break at the same time so we decided to go up to Snowflake to breath in some cool Northern Arizona Air and just get away from the same old same old thing here in the valley.



The girls were excited to visit the Grandparents and of course play with cousins. While we were on our vacation we were able to see two things that we typically don't.




We visited with Great Grandpa and Grandma Crosser and we saw snow!! I had been feeling bad that my girls have never really gotten to see or feel snow, so it was exciting to be able to have both happen this year.


Just as we pulled up to my Grandparents house, large snowflakes started to fall. I remember around Christmas time Ashlyn telling me that she wanted to catch a snowflake in her mouth and eat it. At the time I thought, poor thing you will never get that chance, but these snowflake were huge, you could actually see the shape of the snowflake. I had to catch my breath when I saw my little girl get out of the car and squeal as she ate her very first snowflake. We enjoyed see everyone and being able to relax. Thank goodness for school breaks!

No comments: