Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miss Mischievous



This little girl is always up to something. She is in to everything! A couple of days ago she "Decorated the BBQ with any bright colored toy she could find. The thing that was so hilarious is how it was displayed. Everything had a place! It was stacked and organized beautifully. Can you say OCD. Hmmm...wonder where she gets it from. At least it was an aesthetically pleasing mess.




Then last night Ashlyn runs in to get us and says come see what "she's" done. Oh who knows what that means. So Stewart went to check to see what was going on and called to me saying: honey get the camera, so I rush in to find this. She was curled up in a blanket on the shelf. What a little turkey!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay, I remember when we were little, everytime I would come over you would have done something different in your bedroom . So this doesn't surprise me a bit....too cute!

Jen B said...

I can't believe she's so grown-up! Please bring her to play!!!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

My goodness Miss Rhyleigh is growing up and looks like Kiley we think. ki don't think she gets that cleaning up from her Dad. Grin!
Mom

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

My goodness Miss Rhyleigh is growing up and looks like Kiley we think. ki don't think she gets that cleaning up from her Dad. Grin!
Mom

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

I love those types of closets! good thing they are secure. your page is so cute, naturally, former scrapbook store employee. Look forward to meeting your little ones next week.