Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DEVASTATION!


That's it! My boy is officially getting too big. I am in complete denial that he is growing everyday. To top my misery off, he has broken through his first tooth. How is this possible? He has been the first to crawl, first to sit, first to...everything and he is adding this to the list. DEVASTATION. How do you get over the harsh reality of growth. I am just about ready to make my millions in developing the stop time potion! I will let you all know when I have it up on the market. Stay little baby boy! (pictures to follow...when you can see it in his smile)

6 comments:

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Let me know when you get that stop time potion figured out! I definately want some! It was fun seeing you for a short second the other day! Christian is Adorable!- I love the sleeping pictures!

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Let me know how that formula goes. Last year in my branch there was this women who said that she was so excited when her kids became school age. I couldn't believe it I didn't want Carson to grow up.

Jill said...

Hi Traci- Cameron and I are measuring this Saturday to get spots set so if I can squeeze one more in your more than welcome to join! I'll let you know Saturday and get the info over to you! Thanks!!

Kelly said...

Just a warning - my family has been sick all week with the stomach flu...Caidgen woke up this morning with his second round of it. So I hope to be there Sunday but who can tell at this point! I think your boy has something to prove -- all because you named him Christian! (I wish I might change Blue's mind on it and steal your name)

Jill said...

Hi Traci- sorry I dont have your email I had a vendor back out are you still interested. email me at Jill@thevinyllady.com asap thanks!

Angie Whitman said...

where can I buy some of that?? Jax just cut his first tooth, too. This morning Jake put Jax standing up holding on to one of those pushing toys w/wheels. He was doing it (very wobbly), but I was like please do not teach him to walk yet!! He is so fast and he can hear the pantry door open a mile away and is in there before I turn around. The bathroom another favorite place to find him...I am trying to train our whole family (including myself) to shut all bathroom doors now. Keeps you on your toes, that's for sure! I'm glad things look like they are going well for you guys!