Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sick again!


Where have you been? Ok it all started when Stewart went to the doctor after a few days of being very sick and found out that he had pneumonia. I worked really hard at not getting any of the rest of us sick and just as Stew was getting better we all got sick. Yesterday was the worst for me, however, I don't think I have had a temperature this high since I have been married. It got up to 104.5, I called Stewart to whine a little and he said honey you shouldn't be functional with a fever that high. Hahahaha....hahaha. Ok I wasn't! But what mom can just lay back and pretend the 3 crying children aren't there. My hubby consoled me and I felt a little better. Well, this post is mostly to thank Reed & Kamarie for bringing dinner over that night. Stewart works so late and there was no way I could do dinner. So it looked like cereal again for the 3rd time in a row that day, but luckily they brought over some yummy spaghetti. SO thanks again guys. I am feeling a ton better and I really needed that! Love Ya! By the way, I am going on a complete immune system boost diet I think. I am done with this family being sick so many times this year. I'll let you know how it goes. GSE here we come!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Man thats the pits! I do hope you are feeling better! Your kids looked like they had a fun easter, its funny in the background of one of the pictures of "desert" landscape with easter eggs...I don't know why it just seems weird to me. Well hope you feel better soon!

Hallie said...

Hi Traci! I'm glad you are feeling better! It is no fun to be sick, especially when you have kids that still need your attention and you aren't able to sleep when you need it! Your family is so cute, it will be fun to keep up with you guys down there since we don't get to see you too often! Take care!

Anonymous said...

We are glad to hear you are feeling better. That sickness stuff is just no fun at all. It looks like you guys had a great Easter. The girls look like best friends now and its so cute!

Whiting Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! Sick again!?! AHHH, I do have to agree this has been the worst "sick season" ever! I got crazy genes that when ever any of us get sick I feel like I have to clorox the entire house to make it 'safe' again. Hope you get to feelin better! Okay, just curious what is GSE??? And where can I get it!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

It's Christy- Shara's other sister-in-law! I found you from Jennifer's blog. Your blog is darling! I love it! Tayler saw pictures of your girls and said, "That's my friend!" She had so much fun with Ashlyn- too bad we live so far apart! I'm glad I get to check up you guys now and see how you're doing! You have a beautiful family!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Hope you get feeling better! Doesn't it seem like it is never ending doctor visits this year! No fun!

Cara said...

Hope you guys are feeling better-- this winter has not been fun for alot of people but since spring has sprung it should get better!! By the way your kids are so cute I cant believe you have 3 of them already!!!

Amy F. said...

Hey Traci! So, way cute blog!
Your kids are so cute, and Christian is adorable. I can't wait to meet him. He and Dax will have to be little play pals.
Aren't you excited for Todd and Shara! I can't wait for their little girl to get here.

Amy F. said...

... by the way, I watched that "Happiest Baby..." video and it worked instantly. Dax is not a big "cryer", but if I want him to be calm for his nap I just do that right before and he literally falls right asleep as his head hits the mattress! He used to have to fuss and cry for a few minutes. Thank you!!..