Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sleeping Baby Boy


One of my most treasured moments with my children have been watching them sleep. I want to keep that memory with me forever. I have felt that with the birth of this little one that the nights and days seem to go so much quicker. I am finding myself longing for more time with my kids and recognizing that another day passes more quickly then the day before. If I can only keep a few memories in my heart and mind of their peaceful slumber, then maybe I can keep them little a little longer. These are the many positions of our sweet Christian Boy.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He is SO adorable. My baby is only a week old and I feel like it's going too fast! These are the busiest, but I also think the sweetest days of our lives.

Rubalcavas said...

I have been feeling those same feelings lately. I have been cherishing every moment with Topher lately. It makes me so sad to see my kids grow up so fast, I just don't want to forget what it was like when they were little.