Monday, May 12, 2008

Bachelor #1 Come on Down


When Grandma & Grandpa came home we took pictures of everyone and I was just taking random photos, well when i saw this one, I had to laugh. Doesn't this look like some cheesy online dating service type photo. So I thought, Hey! why dont I post it on my blog and see if we can get this guy a wife! For those of you who dont know who this stud muffin is, its my brother Tommy. He just came home from his mission in December and is single and available. Haha, sorry I just had to do it Tom.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for any available ladies!

Jen B said...

He's cute! BUT What does he like? What ambitions does he have? and most importantly What kind of gal is he looking for? Better yet What's his big sis think? JB:)
p.s. I think I actually signed my sister up for ldsingles online once... that was entertaining for me, but note so for my sis! haha