Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


I know Mother's Day is over, but I wanted all the women in my life to know I thought about them and am grateful for their examples. I had this great idea yesterday to take around poppy seed muffins to all the ladies that I love here in my area and well out of the whole batch I had a few mini muffins turn out. I was busy working on these cute origami boxes and spaced the muffins I had put in the oven. Leave it to me to put tons of time into the details and forget about the most important part...the MUFFIN! Well, by the time I was able to get around to everyone, of course they were all with their mothers or doing something as a family, so here is a digital muffin for all of you whom I didn't get to see! Thank you again and ladies...here's to another great year!
Cheers!

7 comments:

Hallie said...

Wow Traci, you need to open up a sweet treat shop! Those look amazing!

The Scotts said...

Your blog is adorable and you have such a cute family! Those muffins look amazing and I'd love the recipe if you give it out! What a crafty gal you are!

ashley said...

Alright... I found ya!
I noticed that you guys didn't sit in front of us again in church... I don't blame you! We usually drive them away like that!

And you are too sweet to think of others... loved the treat. I wouldn't have cared if I got a burned muffin cause the boxes were cute enough! thanks you!

give me your email and I will send you an invite!
and I wasn't kidding about letting the girls play... maybe I'll swing by when we go to the park or something.

ashley said...

oh... and love your cute blog!

Jen B said...

Awwwwhh! You're so sweet! Something I would think of doing and never attempt to try... just because of how complicated it would turn out! Trac - you are incredible.. Happy Mothers Day!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

You are soo Creative and Talented! Those muffins look amazing- right out of Martha Stewart! Hope you had a Great Mother's Day!

Schomaker's said...

Sooo sad I want a muffin :)