Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This & That

With all the chaos this holiday season has brought I am just now taking a second to post. I had this great idea of a slide show with all the events but, thanks to my tag item number 2 in the post below, I forgot my camera charger at my mother-in-laws house and I was only able to capture a few pictures without them being fuzzy. Having said that, Christmas was really great this year. Uncle Tommy came home from his 2 year Mission in Milwaukee, WI ( I guess the natives call it M'waky...who knew! ) Anyhow, that started it off great, with seeing extended family. Then we went to the Crosser Family Christmas Eve party which is always an adventure! We participated in a "white elephant gift exchange" where we inherited Princess our "Kermit Crab" as the girls call "him". POOR Guy!



After that we had a great Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa Peterson and the Aunts and Uncles. It was very exciting to see how the little girls eyes lit up when they would open a gift.


Of course then it was off to Winslow for Tommy's Homecoming talk and again another great dinner with the family.



Then a quick surprise to Grandma & Grandpa Smiths house where we were all very educated. We took care of our body's inner chi and a little extra that I will only show you a picture of...the rest is up to your imagination!



Finally home again and ready to celebrate the new year! What a wild ride the past few weeks have been!

3 comments:

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun, CRAZY Christmas.

Jenny Preece Schomaker said...

Hey, I need one of those- tell me how to get it

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Traci,
Maybe you should explain the Chi to those who see it on your blog and then again maybe just let them wonder as we have decided this New Year is all about New Experiences!
Love Mom and Dad