Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper




I know the picture above looks like I am running a little sweat shop, but I promise this is a sweet story. So, my little lovey Ashlyn saw that I was getting ready to embellish the Baby Shower Cards for her Aunt Shara's Shower. She wanted to help so I allowed her to thread the ribbon through the holes I had previously punched. I figured she would bring it back to me in frustration, but she asked for another. By the time she had threaded 5 cards she brought one back with the knot I had been tying on them. But, her's was better then mine. I thought for sure it had to be a fluke. Nope! She tied and knotted 3/4 of the cards. They are beautiful. Thank you so much to my sweet Ashy. You are getting so big and I enjoyed the time that we were able to spend working on such a fun project together.




5 comments:

Maren said...

i changed my blog name to smufamily.blogspot.com just an FYI. cute invitations!

Leah and Mike said...

This is totally cute. I haven't visited the blogging world for a while, and I just read your "love" post for Feb. You were so open and sweet in that blog, thank you for sharing, it really touched me. I love you, you're such a sweet spirit.

Whiting Family said...

She is getting so BIG! I can't believe how fast our little ones are growing...and our oldest ones becoming so self sufficiant (don't blame my spelling...I did go to Snflk High you know) Anywho, give em all kisses for us!!!

thequailfamily said...

You have the best blog template designs! you will have to share your secret! Hope all is well!

Rubalcavas said...

I justwanted to tell you thank you again for the wonderful lunch and nap! You were so sweet to think of me...I owe you an afternoon of relaxation!