Thursday, February 28, 2008

5 months




Why is it that being on bed rest for 5 months seems like an eternity, but little christian boy's 5 months of life have flown by. I honestly can hardly remember what his first month was like. He has brought so much joy and love into our home. He is such a constant reminder of how beautiful our worth is. He is tender and patient and good. How can such a tiny person evoke so many qualities that I wished I possessed. He has grown so much and reminds me every day that I need to work hard to stay on course, so that I might be able to raise my children correctly. His innocence and spirit push me to do better. I know these months and years ahead will come much too quickly and I hope he always knows of my deep love and respect for his perfect little soul. My son, my miracle, you have given me so much more than I ever thought I needed. Who was I kidding. We knew you were to be in our family and you have now changed us forever!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

He is SO adorable! Don't you love the bumbo?

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Yeah more pics of Christian. Hes so adorable. Love it.

Stephanie said...

He is growing up! My gosh he was just a tiny baby and now he thinks he's a big boy! He is just darling!

Stephanie said...

I was just showing Austin the cute pictures of Christian and his comment was "He's just like Ashlyn's Dad!" What a crack up!

thequailfamily said...

Ah, he is so cute, but has grown so big since the last photos I lookaed at. Hope you and your family are well!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

What a handsome boy he is. Does look like his Dad and very precious to us Grandparents. Come see us soon.