Sunday, February 3, 2008

When the Cats away the Mice will play!


Well these little mice had a great time. This was one of many situations I found the four of them in. Thank goodness Cord & Collin were loving cousins and allowed Ashlyn and Ryleigh to follow them around all week.


Of course I couldnt resist getting in on some action myself. If you know me and there is a room to paint or re-do I will be the first to get my hands dirty. We decided to paint Kasey & Kylie's room befor Mike & Felisa got back. It was great bonding time. I'm sure the girls know way too much about their Aunt now! Love ya girlies! Are you wondering where Kylie and Christian are? Well, Christian was totally mooching off the free rides Kylie was so willing to give! He wasnt a puppy (wink, wink...Miss Kylie)but I think she took to him alright!

4 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

It looks like you had lots of fun. I can totally see you and Stu with all those kids. How fun.

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

What fun and what memories you all will have. I wonder on the cat climbing thing if Tabby got upset over that. teehee. Great job on the new paint job. Looks great what we could see.

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

What fun and what memories you all will have. I wonder on the cat climbing thing if Tabby got upset over that. teehee. Great job on the new paint job. Looks great what we could see.

The Merrell Family said...

You look way too young to have that many kids! How fun!!! They all do look alike! Now you guys will know what it will be like when you have 7 kids! Brittlee said, "Hey, that looks like my new rooms color!" when she saw the picture of when you painted Kasey and Kiley's room!