Monday, February 4, 2008

Three Years Old

Wow, has time gone by so quickly that Ryleigh is already three? I remember being shocked at my being pregnant with her. We found out on fathers day. The pregnancy was so fast and all of a sudden I was going in to have a baby. It was quite the day with the hospital sending me home twice. They finally believed me after I came trying to walk in between contracts with a baby dialated to an 8. Fifteen minutes later a tiny little 5lb 14 oz Ryleigh came into our life. She was named after Stewarts mission and best friend (Raleigh, NC = Ryleigh) (Mack's middle name is Andelin = Andelyn) Sorry Mack you know I had to change the I to a Y! She was such a funny baby. She came out with a personality everyone knows and loves. She is growing into such a fun person and I cant wait to see what the many years ahead of her bring! Momom and Daddy love you so much sweet baby and we hope you have the best year yet!

3 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Ryleigh!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Wow!Time does go by fast so enjoy this little one each and every day.

everyday katie said...

That really is bizarre. How in the world did you find my blog? I do remember meeting you, although I think it was just once. I know you and your family mostly through my mom. Thanks for leaving a comment. It's fun to see who the blogging world connects you with.